Today we will see “How to add users on Remote Desktop Connection?”. Remote Desktop Protocol is a proprietary protocol developed by Microsoft which provides a user with a graphical interface to connect to another computer over a network connection. The user employs RDP client software for this purpose, while the other computer must run RDP server software. For this purpose, you need to have admin permission.
Open Remote Desktop Settings
- At first, we need to open Remote Desktop Settings, there are many ways to do this, let me show you the simple way.
- Hit the enter key and type “Remote Desktop Settings” then hit the Enter key.
- After this, it will open the Remote Desktop Settings Console. This is the easiest way to open the Settings.
- Here you can see two options available, select Remote Desktop Users Option.
- It will Open Small Remote Desktop Users Console.
Add Users Process
- Click Add from the System Properties box.
- Type your myLSU ID and data for any other users you might want to include. This will permit Remote Desktop admittance to the PC on which it is set.
- After this click the OK button.
- That’s It, Now the User can connect to this Device.