Today we will see “How To Enable Remote Desktop On Windows 10”. Remote Desktop Protocol is a proprietary protocol developed by Microsoft which provides a user with a graphical interface to connect to another computer over a network connection. The user employs RDP client software for this purpose, while the other computer must run RDP server software.
Enable Remote Desktop
- Let’s open Control Panel.
- In the windows search bar type Control Panel and press Enter.
- Alternatively, you can it through the run prompt. Press “Windows +R” to open the run prompt. Now type Control and hit.
- It will open Control Panel Console.
- After this Click System and Security once the Control Panel opens.
- Now Click Allow remote access, located under the System tab.
- Now check the allow remote connection to this computer, located under the Remote Desktop tab.
How to add specific users
- Click Select Users, located in the Remote Desktop section of the Remote tab.
- Click Add from the System Properties box.
- Type your myLSU ID and data for any other person you might want to include. This will permit Remote Desktop admittance to the PC on which it is set.
- After this click the OK button.