Acceptable Usage Policy
This policy represents the Terms of Service in its entirety and will be applicable to all your transactions as a ‘Customer’ with BitRDP.com’ as a whole. This policy supersedes any oral promises made by EuRDP.com or its staff. If you as a customer have reached an agreement with any of EuRDP official representatives, please make sure they are provided in writing; else they will not be considered valid. Please read these terms of service in entirety and carefully before you sign up for any of our service(s). By signing up for any of our service(s) you expressly imply that you are bound by the terms listed herein. General Definitions: ‘We’, ‘Us’, ‘Provider’, ‘Company’ or BitRDP.com’ represent EuRDP. ‘You’, ‘Your’, ‘Client’, ‘Customer’ and ‘Member’ represent a person or entity who buys services from us. Banned Activities: The following activities are banned for use on all our servers and may not be run by any customer(s) unless there is written permission from us to do so. These activities are banned since they are either illegal/harmful/ malicious / increase server loads. Any kind of IRC Bots Mining tools Proxy Servers / Websites DDoS / DoS / Brute Force tools Any kind of E-mail spamming tools like AMS or TurboMaiiler Hosting of Game Servers Hacking / Cracking / Carding Mail Bombers Any type of sniffers IP Spoofers Port Scanners Telnet or SSH Access Scripts All versions of UBB (Ultimate Bulletin Boards) Fake Login Pages Streaming Services Resource hogging softwares which takes CPU more than 25% Spam Policy: Customers may not use our services for spamming activities / sending unsolicited emails / requests. If found doing so, we have the right to terminate customer account without any prior notification and no refund would be issued. EuRDP.com may ask the customer to prove that the user being e-mailed has opted-in to the mailing list. Resource Usage Policy: Bandwidth Usage: All servers / accounts are provided with unmetered bandwidth limits as per the plans selected. Customers are requested to use these wisely. We reserve the right to review / amend / downgrade / upgrade / modify this allocation any time if we feel that this is affecting the server / network performance. Memory Usages: We reserve the right to monitor the memory (RAM / Processor) performance of our servers at all the time. Ideal memory usage would be less than 1% of the server resources. We reserve the right to suspend services (temporarily or permanently) if we find that high memory consumption is affecting network performance. Content Storage and Backup Policy: All the contents stored on our server(s) by the customer(s) are at the sole risk of customer(s) and EuRDP.com does not have any liability towards keeping the backups of such content. It is the responsibility of the customer to take regular backups of the content stored on the server(s). Account Set Up: Remote Desktop Accounts: Remote Desktop accounts are usually created within 1-24 hours of confirmation of payment; you can confirm this with our sales team before / after placing an order since it may get delayed at times due to server availability. If we anticipate a delay of more than 24 hours in delivering your accounts, we will pro-actively intimate you about it. Account Security: It is the duty of the customer to create their account(s) with unique and random passwords. Any account(s) found with illegal or irregular activity will be suspended immediately to protect other customers and any potential losses that may arise out of actions of that hacked account. Please note that this is only a preventive measure. We also urge you to maintain the secrecy of your password and not to share it with anybody else. Indemnification: You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold EuRDP.com and its affiliates, founders, officers, employees, and agents harmless from and against any liabilities, losses, damages or costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any third-party claim, action, dispute, or demand related to your use of the services, your violation of any of the provisions of this agreement, or from your placement or transmission of any materials or content onto EuRDP.com servers. Such liabilities may include, but are not limited to, those arising from the following:
1. a) with respect to your business, (i) infringement or misappropriation of any intellectual property rights; (ii) defamation, libel, slander, obscenity, pornography, or violation of the rights of privacy or publicity; (iii) spamming, or any other offensive, harassing or illegal conduct or violation of the acceptable uses described herein or anti-spam policy.
2. b) Any damage or destruction to EuRDP.com equipment or to any other account holder, which damage is caused by or otherwise results from acts or omissions by you, your representative(s) or your designees.
3. c) Any personal injury or property damage arising out of your activities related to the services, unless such injury or property damage is caused solely by EuRDP.com gross negligence or willful misconduct.
4. d) Any other damage arising from your equipment or your business
The terms of Privacy Registration Policy are incorporated into this agreement as though they were fully set forth at length herein. You agree to maintain your registration information in full compliance with this agreement and the terms of the Privacy Registration Policy. Failure to so comply is cause for immediate suspension of all EuRDP.com services. During the course of providing services to a customer, EuRDP.com may assign a customer an Internet Protocol address. The customer agrees that he/she has no right to a particular IP address under this agreement, and accordingly, EuRDP.com shall retain ownership of any IP address or addresses used by the customer under this agreement, and that EuRDP.com reserves the right to change or remove any and all such Internet Protocol numbers and addresses, in its sole and absolute discretion. Payments/Fees: EuRDP.com charges the following fees where ever applicable. All such fees are subject to change with 30 days notice. Not all fees are applicable to all accounts.
* Service Fee – This is the fee for your monthly services.
*Gateway Transaction Fees – We charge 6% fees on every invoice for payment processing as we accept a wide variety of payment methods.
Change of Plans: EuRDP.com reserves the right to alter, change, amend, or delete fees at its sole discretion. EuRDP.com further reserves the right to institute new services and charge fees in association with the provision of such new services as it deems appropriate. EuRDP.com reserves the right to offer promotional rates which may or may not be more favorable than the terms under which you entered this agreement. Any special rates shall not affect the existing rights and responsibilities of each party. EuRDP.com also reserves the right to change the rate charged for any such fee under this agreement with 30 days notice. Payment of Fees – EuRDP.com accepts payment by PayPal, BitCoin, WebMoney, Payza, Perfect Money, Indian Net Banking and Paytm.
* Payment Obligations: Full payment is required in advance before the service is established. We send out invoices that are due every pay period. You are given fourteen (14) days to fully pay the invoice. You warrant and represent that the information you supply in the order form (or other information that EuRDP.com may require) is accurate and truthful. All payment-due notices will be sent by email. No bills or invoices will be sent by postal mail or fax. If payment is not received by due date, your account will be suspended. To have your account re-established, you will need to pay the monthly fees.
* Renewals: Your account will be automatically renewed under the same time and fee structure unless you give written notice to fourteen (14) days before the renewal date that you do not wish to renew or make changes to such term of this agreement.