How to change Administrator Password in Windows Server 2022
In this article, we will discuss about “How to change Administrator Password in Windows Server 2022” Remote Desktop Protocol is a proprietary protocol developed by Microsoft which provides a user with a graphical interface to connect to another computer over a network connection. The user employs RDP client software for this purpose, while the other computer must run RDP server software.
This article explains how to change your server’s administrator password.
To change the administrator password, proceed as follows:
Log in to the desired server as an administrator.
To open Windows Settings, in the search bar located on the taskbar, type the word Settings and open the app of the same name.
Click on accounts
Click on Login Options.
Scroll to the Password section and click change.
Enter your current password and click continue.
Enter the new password and repeat it.
Enter a password hint and click Continue.
Click on Complete.
- Sign in to the computer.
- Then press the key combination Ctrl + Alt + Del.
- A blue screen will appear with a few options. Click Change Password .
- In the Old password field, enter your previous password.
- In the New Password field, enter your new password.
- Then enter the new password again in the Confirm password field. You have to enter it twice to make sure you don’t make any typos.
- Finally, log out of Windows and log back in again. This ensures that all programs use the new password information